The Houston Astros shut down the Yankees’ high-powered offense, with a trio of pitchers no-hitting the Bronx Bombers. So it’s bobblehead time.
The Houston Astros marched into Yankee Stadium and dominated the highly-touted Yankees batsmen.
Over three games, the Astros held the Yankees to six hits and four earned runs. New York struck out 23 times and then on Sunday came the icing on the cake.
Cristian Javier dominated for seven innings before giving way to Hector Neris and Ryan Pressly, combining to no-hit the Yankees.
Now, you can remember it forever with a unique, limited-edition bobblehead from FOCO.
Check it out below.
Well, understandably, there’s not much to look at right this second. The design hasn’t been finalized yet – but you shouldn’t let that dissuade you from pre-ordering this.
Because FOCO creates hand-crafted and hand-painted collectibles that are fit for any display or fan cave.
They will begin shipping in December. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Javier, Pressly, and Neris wearing their gameday uniforms in pitching action poses for a triple play of no-no greatness
- Thematic backdrop featuring bold team logo display and NO HITTER text display to celebrate the ‘Stros’ big accomplishment
- Backdrop includes 14TH NO HITTER IN TEAM HISTORY text display with statistics on the day for each pitcher, helping you commemorate the moment
- JUNE 25, 2022 text display on front of base so you’ll never forget that day
- Field textured top of base with pitching mound accents
- Front name displays so everyone knows who the faces of your franchise are
- Hand painted
- Approximately 5 inches tall
And be sure to check out BreakingT’s latest shirt release:
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.