Who’s Yordaddy? That would be slugging Houston Astros superstar Yordan Alvarez. Well, at least if you’re an opposing pitcher.
So, Yordan Alvarez is really, really good at baseball. The Houston Astros slugger is hitting .337 with five homers and 17 runs batted in thus far and he’s coming off a two-dinger game against the New York Yankees.
Oh, the best part? The homers came off of former Stros’ ace Gerrit Cole.
Like Pedro Martinez once had to tip his cap and call the Yankees his daddy, it’s about time for Cole to do the same with Yordan.
Who’s Yordaddy, Gerrit?
Well, we weren’t the only ones to think that. Because the awesome team at BreakingT got in the lab to create an AMAZING new design. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, red, yellow, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.