Houston Astros fans need this ‘Hustle Town’ shirt from BreakingT
H-Town? That’s short for Hustle Town – which is why every Houston Astros fan is going to love the newest design from our friends at BreakingT.
Houston Astros third baseman Alex Bregman took to Twitter over the weekend, dropping a hype video with rapper Paul Wall to signal the Astros return to Minute Maid Park.
If you haven’t seen the video, you can check it out below.
As you can see, the “H” stands for hustle. Once the team at BreakingT saw this, they got in the lab to create a new shirt design.
And we think you’re really going to love it. Take a look.
Houston. H-Town. Where the H stands for Hustle.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, red, yellow, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in navy. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $28 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.