The Houston Astros needed a huge hit with the game on the line in the bottom of the 11th inning and Carlos Correa answered the call. Now he has a new shirt, too.
The Houston Astros tied up the ALCS at one game apiece last night, with Carlos Correa blasting a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 11th inning.
Simply put: Carlos called game.
Which is exactly why the team at BreakingT created this brand new t-shirt that we think everyone’s going to really dig.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, white and tan print on a super-comfortable heather navy tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Athlete Logos.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT’s products always look great, but they feel great as well. You’ll be comfortable and turning heads (in a good way) when you’re rocking this t-shirt.
So don’t wait, Astros fans. Order your t-shirt today for just $28 and tell the world who you’re rooting for.