Yordan Alvarez and Alex Bregman went back-to-back for the Houston Astros last night. Then the duo struck a pose – and BreakingT put it on a t-shirt.
Yordan Alvarez and Alex Bregman bring the boom to the heart of the Houston Astros’ lineup. The duo have been great all summer and their bats will help carry the Stros through the postseason.
Last night, the Astros defeated the Texas Rangers. It was the team’s 99th victory of the season. In the sixth inning, Breggy and Yordan went back-to-back and then celebrated in the dugout.
You just had to know that BreakingT got to work as soon as they saw it, and sure enough, today they launched a brand new t-shirt for Astros fans.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, white, black, brown and tan print. Available in two styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in navy. Flowy fit.
- Designed by Athletelogos.
- Screened in the USA.
If you don’t already own a BreakingT shirt, you’re missing out. BreakingT products look great, they feel great and they’ll become your favorite t-shirts.
Seriously. I’m wearing a BreakingT shirt right now. And I wore one yesterday. They’re the best.