The Houston Astros are already set for the postseason. What team wouldn’t be with a rotation filled with All-Stars? Oh, and Wade Miley.
Justin Verlander, Gerrit Cole and Zack Greinke are leading the way at the top of the Houston Astros rotation, and I’d venture to say there’s no better top three in the Majors.
But while there’s certainly Grade-A talent at the top end, let’s not overlook Wade Miley.
Just two seasons ago, Miley was struggling in Baltimore. He finished 2017 with 15 losses and a 5.61 ERA. That’s a far cry from the Miley that’s been pitching for the Astros this season.
Currently he sits at 11-4 and owns a 3.11 ERA. So to show some love to the lefty, BreakingT designed a brand new t-shirt. You’re going to love it. Take a look.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Also available at the Houston Astros Team Store at Minute Maid Park.
- Red, yellow, white and orange print on a super-comfortable heather navy tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
If you’ve never ordered from BreakingT before, you’re seriously missing out. The entirety of my closet is pretty much BreakingT shirts… and I have no regrets whatsoever.
They look great, they fit great and they’re unbelievably comfortable.