Most of the prospects in this group are at Double-A Corpus Christi, except for Brett Phillips, who is at Single-A Lancaster. This group represents part of the expected core of players for the 2017 season and beyond. The future is bright in Houston, it’s just a couple of years away.
Did you miss Part 1 of the Astros top Prospects? Click here
Did you miss Part 2 of the Astros top Prospects? Click here
More from Climbing Tal's Hill
- Just how much better is the Houston Astros playoff rotation than the rest?
- Houston Astros: A Lineup Change to Spark Offense
- Astros prospect Hunter Brown throws 6 shutout innings in debut
- Always faithful Astros World Series champion Josh Reddick defends the title
- Michael Conforto declines Astros’ 2-year, $30 million offer