Houston Astros: Dusty Baker’s Shoey Celly is a t-shirt thanks to BreakingT
To celebrate the Houston Astros winning the AL West, manager Dusty Baker chugged champagne from a cleat. Shoey for the win! Get a matching shirt.
95 wins? Check. Win the American League West? Check. Drink champagne out a shoe? Check! The Houston Astros had a great season – and manager Dusty Baker celebrated in a unique way.
Look, we love it. Even if it makes us a little queasy. Baseball is fun and we don’t care what you say.
Luckily, our friends at BreakingT were ready. So if you’re like us and don’t want to go grab your running shoes and fill ’em with beer, you can just check out BreakingT.
Because they just dropped a brand new shirt capturing the moment. And you’re going to dig it. Check it out below.
Clinch the division, do a shoey! Dusty Baker is having a blast in Houston.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in navy. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $30 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.