Astros Roster Predictions: Starting Pitchers
Who made CTH Astros rotation
Jun 20, 2014; St. Petersburg, FL, USA; Houston Astros pitching coach Brent Strom (53) talks with manager Bo Porter (16) in the dugout against the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
While the order varies between writers, most of us believe that the same five pitchers will make up the rotation. Here is who the Climbing Tal’s Hill writers think that Bret Strom will be working with in the 7th inning this year.
1) Scott Feldman
2) Dallas Keuchel
3) Collin McHugh
4) Brett Oberholtzer
5) Dan Straily
Dark Horse: Mark Appel
Mark Appel, if you really want a serious chance to join the Astros rotation, you should follow me. I wrote about his chances here.
Previous posts in Astros Roster Predictions: Catcher and Designated Hitter, First and Second Base, ss/3b, outfield
Next: Houston Offense More Than Just Power.
More from Climbing Tal's Hill
- Just how much better is the Houston Astros playoff rotation than the rest?
- Houston Astros: A Lineup Change to Spark Offense
- Astros prospect Hunter Brown throws 6 shutout innings in debut
- Always faithful Astros World Series champion Josh Reddick defends the title
- Michael Conforto declines Astros’ 2-year, $30 million offer