In the third edition of Blasting Off, Andy Pondillo and Ray Kuhn debate on which Astros players will be in the outfield at the start of the season. In addition the Astros new play by play announcer Robert Ford joins Andy to talk about joining the Astros family.
The Astros are less than three weeks to the start of the 2013 regular season, and a lot of moves are still to be made. Here are the highlights from episode three of Blasting Off:
- George Springer and Delino Deshields Jr. were cut, how much longer until we see them with the big club?
- Can we officially say Jordan Lyles is overhyped?
- Who are the outfielders for the Astros in 2013?
- Robert Ford of SportsTalk 790 joins Andy.
- The World Baseball Classic, is this the end of it?
Listen to all of this and more on the player below. Stay tuned for our new episode next week, and feel free to tweet us questions at @astrosCTH.